**Interesting Commercial:
Porefessional
I saw this commercial on tv the other day and thought to myself, is this for real?? I think if a kid activated their alarm while being bullied, they would for sure get beat up. And I don't think this would deter a predator...although I do carry a whistle, Max will not be wearing this backpack.
**Food:
**Food:
I made this soup last week and it was delicious! Recipe Alteration: I used 1/2 cup heavy cream instead of 2 cups.
Frontier Corn Chowder
**Products I am currently enjoying:
Frontier Corn Chowder
**Products I am currently enjoying:
-Organix hair products. I started using sulfate free products when my hair began falling out after Max was born. It quickly made a difference in the condition of my hair! (Maybe it's in my head...maybe its not) If you want to read up on sulfates, here's an interesting article:
Sulfates Info
-I was also using sulfate free skincare but it wasn't doing anything for me, so I recently started using Proactiv Solution. According to the skincare consultants it has minimal amounts of sulfates...I must say that my skin has never looked better and it's only been about a week. Looking forward to week 2 results!
-Benefit POREfessional...while Benefit doesn't claim that this product isn't non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) it works miracles! Sulfates Info
-I was also using sulfate free skincare but it wasn't doing anything for me, so I recently started using Proactiv Solution. According to the skincare consultants it has minimal amounts of sulfates...I must say that my skin has never looked better and it's only been about a week. Looking forward to week 2 results!
Porefessional

No comments:
Post a Comment