Saturday, April 3, 2010

I've moved...again

After a 16 hour drive with Chris's dad, I've arrived in Cleveland. The audio book of choice for this trip was The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. It was a good story but not exciting enough to keep me awake. I listened to 3/4 the book but I'll probably read the rest of it.

We are living in the same apartment complex as last year but in a different apartment. We are in the corner of the community by the forest. It's really nice and quiet; not too many people walk by so the dogs barking is kept to a minimum which I REALLY like! Our furniture was delivered before I arrived and I bought some colorful kitchenware and bedding...I wasn't planning to take it home but I like it so much I just might! The only thing I have left to do is unpack my clothes.

Tomorrow I am flying to Chicago with Chris's dad to see my first baseball season game opener against the White Sox on Monday. I am really excited to see what hoopla they have planned. The dogs are staying in Cleveland with our new sitter Sonya. All is set and I'm ready for an exciting season!

1 comment:

  1. Remember, we're 4 hours away. Expecting, of course, there aren't too many open times, the two of you are still always welcome for some "family time" or call up on a whim & we can meet you 1/2 way for a catch up.
    Being so far from family & everyone, I've learned, isn't always the easiest thing.

    Glad to see your doing well!!

    ReplyDelete