Yesterday was my first ultrasound! After reading more than one sad story on my babycenter.com October 2010 babies chat group about a mom going in for her ultrasound and there just being an empty sac I wondered if I would be the same since I've been feeling so good. Thankfully that was not the case. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT but there's actually a baby inside of me! My own little alien :)First the technician pointed out the beating heart and then the stubby arms and legs, head and then she put the sound on and I could hear the heart beating! It was beating so fast. It was so amazing! The baby is growing on pace and even 2 days ahead but the doctor wants to stay conservative on the "due date". No worries though I like the 15th-it's very even. My next appointment is March 30 for my 11-12 week ultrascreen. I'm 9 weeks now and thankfully I'm not so tired all the time anymore. My skin is even starting to improve! The second trimester is just around the corner and I can't wait!
P.S. If you click on the picture it will enlarge.

No comments:
Post a Comment