Two things are official: 1-I'm pregnant and 2-baseball season is under way!
Chris and I went to our first OB appointment this past Tuesday and were bombarded by a massive amount of questions, pamphlets and information. How do you feel? What is your family history? Are you taking prenatal vitamins? Our due date is October 15th. Take more Calcium. There will be many sonograms. A visit to the OB once a month then twice a month, then once a week! Oh my! Talk about being overwhelmed and this is only the beginning. I'll be heading back to the doc March 1st for the first sonogram to make sure the baby is developing correctly and everything is going alright. Chris and I are really excited!
Chris and I went to our first OB appointment this past Tuesday and were bombarded by a massive amount of questions, pamphlets and information. How do you feel? What is your family history? Are you taking prenatal vitamins? Our due date is October 15th. Take more Calcium. There will be many sonograms. A visit to the OB once a month then twice a month, then once a week! Oh my! Talk about being overwhelmed and this is only the beginning. I'll be heading back to the doc March 1st for the first sonogram to make sure the baby is developing correctly and everything is going alright. Chris and I are really excited!

I can't believe how fast this off-season flew by and it’s actually been one of the longest yet. Chris packed up yesterday and flew out to Arizona today...given my hatred for packing, I'm feeling pretty good that I didn't go to spring training with him but I'll miss him. This will be the longest we've spent apart since he went to play in the world cup but now we'll be using the magic of Skype to stay connected.
That’s all for my first post...stay tuned for more

IT'S OFFICIALLY OUT THERE!! YAYYYYYYYY!! CONGRATS MEL & CHRIS!! OCTOBER 15th!!!
ReplyDelete-love you! LINDS
Thanks Linds! Love you more :)
ReplyDeleteHey Melanie. I love the blog. hope you are feeling great. hope you are coming up to NY for the yankees series. can't wait to see you and your little belly!
ReplyDeletexoxo
laura and brian